6.21.2011

Etsy Success Guide - get one. now. you'll ♥ it!

Wow. I should be utterly ashamed of myself! I haven't posted in a while and I will be up front and honest and tell you...it's Etsy's fault. haha! No, seriously though, I've been burying my creative nose in my shop, meeting fellow Etsyians, joining teams and really engrossing myself in the wonderful community of Etsy! Let's talk about what this means for a second...SUCCESS. yeppers, my sales are climbing and I'm confident in carving out my little corner of Etsy.

However, I can't take all of the credit. What it means to be an Etsy shop owner, is not simply putting your beautiful items up and hoping that hoards of people will flock to your fantastic shop in droves, all the while throwing purchases at you. Nope. It isn't so. It takes work, dedication and the driving ability and confidence to promote yourself. It takes TIME. Believe me, I'm the kind of girl who loves instant gratification but let me tell you something, if you really take your time and study Etsy and what the community has to offer, you will succeed.

This then brings me to Heather and her Etsy shop - TheBuzz. I purchased her Original Etsy Complete Success Kit and I couldn't be happier. She is an Etsy sellers dream come true. Her Success Kit is the Original and she has packed it with all of the information, guidance, secrets and tips and tactics you need to get your shop noticed. Heather is extremely professional and holds credentials that you can be comfortable with when purchasing her Kits. I THANK HER from the bottom of my heart for opening my eyes to all things Etsy and giving me the selling confidence that I needed for my shop to be seen.

So, if you're serious about your Etsy shop, and I truly believe all handmade artisans are, then purchase her Kit. You will not be disappointed.

You can find her here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBuzz?ref=seller_info

The fantastic, wonderful and stupendous Kit: http://www.etsy.com/listing/76104836/sale-original-etsy-complete-success-kit

Okay, go get one. :)

Melissa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment