1.03.2012

We meet again...

I have certainly been the worst blogger on the planet these past few months...ugh. Oh, but that is all going to change, my friends! It is now a new year and lemme tell ya, it always sparks a creative fire under my butt. Some of us honor the traditions of New Year resolutions, and some don't. I intend to title my resolution regarding this blog as "Resolution #1: Become the Super Girl of the blogging world! I will respectively strap on my creative cape and soar to the highest mountain tops to bring you into my tiny world that is Art Savvy Studio. Tutorials, giveaways, featured artists, movie critiques, featured treasuries and so much more!

I'm also super excited to get creatively involved in some new products! This year Art Savvy Studio will introduce felt and fabric work, origami work, brand new illustrations and more original work in a variety of sizes to choose from.

I intend to pass my excitement on to you, through my work...so, get ready for your daily dose of creativity!

much love - melissa xo

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!! I need to be a better friend and really pay attention and buy some of your work as well. I will always support you by cheering you on...I need to have some of your beautiful things in my possession as well. When are you going to be ready to do an Art show? haha...no pressure. I might be able to help you out with that though as well.
    I love you darlin!! Keep reaching for the stars!
    xo
    Kira

    ReplyDelete