3.02.2011

welcome to my purple studio! ♥

I want to personally welcome everyone to my new blog! I'm super excited about releasing it, its purpose is to celebrate the creative process, inspiration, imagination and ART! I also intend to keep everyone up to date on the happenings of my company, Art Savvy Studio - www.artsavvystudio.com ♥ So, essentially it's a never ending party and celebration! whoo hoo! Who doesn't love a good party, right?

Well, at any good party it's important to introduce the host...My name is Melissa McGraw Petrusch and I'm a full time artist who creates all of my work from my purple studio in Erie Pa. ♥

♥  my purple studio ♥
It's a wonderful little creative nook and when I cross that threshold I lose myself in my creative world. That world is filled with owls with umbrellas, owls who play guitar, birdies with hats and scarves, fairy tales galore, crazy black kitties, jazzy cats, alice and her wonderland...and the list continues. It's a fun little world, where I revisit my childhood passion on a daily basis that I've always kept so close to my heart. ♥

So, let's get this party started, eh?!? :) 

Melissa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment